Road construction, yuck!
Over a month ago the Rosehill construction project started, I was not prepared at how much of a hassle it was going to be, ESPECIALLY living on the corner of Rosehill. Every day is a new adventure of figuring out where the road is going to be open, how you are going to get around to places you want to get to and quite a few times I get home and I can't get into the driveway. Is that a big deal? No, but for some reason after a day at work coming home to find out I have to park 2 houses down irritates the snot right out of me. Today I ran out to the store really quick to come home and find strange men running hoses or something like that over the backyard fence to work on what looks like might be something in our backyard and our 2 neighbors. What a mess...and of course Maddie wants to go out and play and I refuse to let her out there with strange men and equipment. My excuse right now is that it rained all night so its wet and I dont want to deal with her getting all muddy and dirty at the moment.
I had good intentions of taking Maddie to VBS today but I woke up thinking, what are they going to do with all the kids, its wet and looks like it could rain again. Than I was getting calls from work because the nurse that said he wanted to work today hadn't showed up yet so finally by 7:30 I knew for sure that I would be home and not rushing around to get ready for work.
Off to work on the never ending "to-do list", its pretty much pointless, Johnny and I said the other day that we get a room looking decent and than cyclone Maddie comes behind and makes it look worse than it was before we touched it!
Leaving you with a pic...
Happy Day!
Love and Blessings!
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Posted by The Richmond's at 10:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment