I am FINALLY starting to feel back to myself, after going to the doc taking care of some "problems" and getting put on medicine I don't feel like a zombie anymore! I actually had enough energy today to volunteer at VBS (and actually enjoy it) have done some laundry, working on tackling the basement,actually getting some things on my to do list taken care of! It feels good to be feeling better but now what excuse am I going to use to avoid cleaning?
Maddie went to vacational bible school today, seemed to have a blast and they put her with the kindergardeners so that was good. I checked on her a couple times, the first time she was playing Simon says and the other was craft time but when she saw me she froze and wouldn't keep participating, I did manage to get a few pics of course!
Johnny's job is still going good..Maddie is still having a hard time adjusting and I have managed to get poison ivy!
Thats it for now!
Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
1 Peter 3:3-4
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Posted by The Richmond's at 7:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment