Hi all!
It's been a long time since I have posted anything...and alot has happened.
Johnny has a job! Tomorrow will be a week of him working and we are ecstatic! So far so good, he doesn't really say much, typical of him.
Maddie is still her sassy self....yesterday at church she kept asking to talk to the Pastor. So, we waited to talk to him and her question was "who do you like better, Superman or Spiderman". LOL! Yes, she really did ask that. No spiritual questions for Miss Maddie, she had other stuff on her mind. Of course when he said he liked Superman better she was a little disappointed, she wanted him to say Spiderman. Oh boy. Don't we all wish that was our biggest worry?
I have 0 energy, trying to put a list together of things I need to MAKE myself get accomplished, hopefully I will be able to accomplish SOMETHING!
I've got some pics to share,just need to get them together and posted.
Hope all is well with everyone!
Love and blessings....
Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.
Romans 12:11
Monday, June 08, 2009
Posted by The Richmond's at 6:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment