Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Weekend!

This usually is my weekend to work but I have been doing management stuff this week while one of the nursing managers is on leave--she fell at work and broke her shoulder...OUCH! She looks awful, she fell flat on her face. She is hoping to be back at least part time next week depending on what her doc says. In the meantime I have had a little taste of what it would be like to be a nursing manager, I know its not full on stress like what they have to deal with everyday but so far I am really enjoying the change. I would say that it could be the initiative I need to get back to school for my RN but they are salary positions and sometimes the hours they put in and the check they bring home just doesn't equal out, lol. Anywho, I'm just enjoying an extra weekend off. :0)

Today Nanna and Poppa Richmond are coming for a visit, yay! Maddie is so excited, I wasn't going to tell her, just let her find out when they show up but Daddy told her yesterday to use as amo and that's all I have heard about since than. :0}

I've done a little bit of scrapping, just haven't had any creativeness in me lately but I think it is related to stress so I try to sit in my scrap space at least for a little bit each day to see if I get inspired.





Enjoy your day!
Love and Blessings

Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls.

1 Peter 1:8-9

0 comments: