Still praying for good news soon....I think my hair gets grayer by the day and my stress level is through the roof. I cry at the drop of a hat. What a mess.
I have been working on giving Maddie chores, giving her some responsibility around the house. Some things she gets nickels for and other things she has to do for free. One of the best ideas I have come up with so far is giving her 5 nickels at the beginning of "adult" church, she has to pay us a nickel each time we have to tell her to behave until she gets called for children's church and if she doesn't have any nickels at the end she doesn't get her movie at naptime. The first sunday she lost 3 and that was her first time, last Sunday she only lost 1 and the night before she was able to tell me the process and how it works. Yay Maddie! I'm going to leave her a to-do list tomorrow and see how she does with it. She's been pretty good being at home with Daddy.
Here is a challenge that I did for The Scraproom, they are having a free sketch class this month, if you like sketches check it out!
Love and Blessings!
Jesus answered, "The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent."
John 6:29
Tuesday, May 05, 2009
Posted by The Richmond's at 7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment