Happy Friday! For those that have the weekend off I'm sure its even better! Yesterday and today were my "weekend" but I'm hoping for a fairly quiet weekend at work. Weekends are usually nice because we don't have all the hustle and bustle of things that happen during the week.
We are still hoping for good news in the job area, I am hoping that May will be a good month for us!
Here's a guy birthday card I made for bil (I'm sure he has received it by now)
Have a great weekend everyone!
Love and Blessings!
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death.
Romans 8:1-2
Friday, May 01, 2009
Posted by The Richmond's at 8:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment