Wish Johnny luck!
He has an interview today at 1, I'm not sure if he really wanted it broadcasted or not considering the luck he has had so far with not being chosen for his first interview and the second job placed on hold the day before he was going to start but we need all the thoughts, prayers and positive vibes we can get at this point. I think I'm starting to get the same jink fear that you get when you are pregnant, you don't really want to announce things until you are past the "safe" mark but sometimes the excitement just gets to you first. So, I'm hoping I didn't just jinx us, seems like last time that is exactly what happened. I started telling everyone and I was starting to feel less stressed and than bam! The carpet was pulled out from underneath my feet.
Today and tomorrow is my "weekend" ........not sure what I will do with my time, we were going to do a few things today but with the interview being today we are going to bump them to tomorrow. I also need to get my check tomorrow, I could go today but that means sitting through an inservice and I just don't feel like it when I know I can take the make up test and go about my day.
Its wet and chilly here, bummer, that means Maddie will be inside pestering me all day! LOL
Love and Blessings!
"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."
Acts 4:12
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Posted by The Richmond's at 8:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment