Happy Hump Day! ;0)
This is a good wednesday for me because Thursday and Friday is my "weekend". We have some plans to try to take care of a few things and get some assistance but other than that I'm just trying to stay positive hopeful that someone will call soon about a job for Johnny.
A few cards that I made:


Scrappy/crafty time helps me keep my mind off of stress for a little bit so its my little escape!
It rained all day here, I'm sure I will be achy later, yuck.
Love and Blessings!
The mind of sinful man is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace; the sinful mind is hostile to God. It does not submit to God's law, nor can it do so. Those controlled by the sinful nature cannot please God.
Romans 8:6-8
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Posted by The Richmond's at 9:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment