Ewww!
Maddie has a little Dora metal lunch box that she got from Nanna awhile back filled with goodies like pencils,markers,tablets,etc. She keeps saying she is going to take her lunchbox with a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich but I didn't give it any thought. So today she asked for PB&J while she was watching tv in her room. I opened the lunch box only to find an old PB and J sandwhich in it, yuck! It wasn't very old but still nasty, of course she was very upset that I took it because she says it is her lunch for school. LOL! What a mess!
Another pic for you...
Happy Day!
Love and Blessings!
But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. He chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things -- and the things that are not -- to nullify the things that are, so that no one may boast before him.
1 Corinthians 1:27-29
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Posted by The Richmond's at 10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment