The waiting continues....
Yesterday Johnny had his 2nd interview, well, I don't really call it an interview, he was there from 1-5:30 and he took 4 skills tests, 2 with about 180 questions each! He said that between tests they took him on a tour but other than that there was no talking. They said he "should" hear something by the end of the week.. I'm sure he did fine, he did great in school and I think it's one of those things that by now either you know it or you don't right? He found some practice tests online and was touching up over the weekend so we are just praying that we will hear good news sooner than later. =0)
Beautiful day here today! Maddie and Johnny had some "bonding" time today, they went to the zoo, while they were there one of the elephants went into labor! How cool is that! Of course they put her in seclusion, how selfish, I would have loved to be able to see something like that! ;0) Johnny said the animals were very active, the lions were very talkative. When I got home Maddie of course had to tell me about her trip at the zoo, she had a great time and they did need some bonding time, they bicker like an old married couple at each other! LOL ;0)
Happy St Patty's Day to all!
Love and Blessings!
You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.
Isaiah 26:3
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Posted by The Richmond's at 3:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment