Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Friday!

Why is it that the first few days back from work after a break are the hardest? I only had 6 days off but these past 2 days work has been rough! I am exhausted! I'll blame it on old age, LOL!

Good news in the job world--Johnny had an interview on Thursday and they had told him they would finish their interviews and call in a few days to set up for a 2nd one. Today he called to get the address to send a thank you card (something he learned in school) and they said we were just about to call you, when can you come in for a second interview? AWESOME! I am so STOKED! Your continued prayers would be appreciated....they have obviously been working so far! :O)

Any good plans this weekend? Alot of St Patty parties going on around here not that we will be attending any. I think I am going to just stay home and scrap, enjoy some quiet time relaxing.

Have a great weekend all!

But the gift is not like the trespass. For if the many died by the trespass of the one man, how much more did God's grace and the gift that came by the grace of the one man, Jesus Christ, overflow to the many!

Romans 5:15

0 comments: