Friday, March 20, 2009

Today is screening day for Maddie at school. Eek. I am so nervous, don't ask me why, I'm not the one doing it, LOL, I just know Maddie's personality...will she freak that she has to go into a room without us? Will she prove that she knows things or will she go into stubborn mode and not do anything? We've been talking to her about the whole thing so hopefully she will be fine. While she is doing her thing we are going to be interviewed and from what I have been told they will be able to tell us by the end if Maddie is officially accepted. Say a little prayer!

Johnny's job situation is still pins and needles. We still haven't heard anything from the place that he tested from, he said that the secretary told him they had people coming in all week to test and they had to have the results from all before they started to narrow down but that she hoped to have them done by the end of the week. Hmmmm...so until we hear something one way or the other, which we are hoping it will be positive words, we just keep saying prayers and try to stay positive. That is getting to be hard for Johnny though, he just wants to hear something from someone and soon. He did get a call from someone last night though requesting he forward his resume to them, it would be contract work for 10 months but at this point unless the other place comes through it would be work and experience. There is a job fair at the school next week too that he plans on going to. I just know that we need someone to bless us with a job soon, I'm not going to bore everyone with my worries of bills that need to be paid but the stress of it all is really getting to me.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Love and Blessings!

Blessed are they whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the LORD. Blessed are they who keep his statutes and seek him with all their heart.

Psalm 119:1-2

0 comments: