Saturday, February 14, 2009

Why do we blog?

Some people blog to keep in touch with family and friends. Others do it so showcase their artwork, etc. I've heard of people that put somethings on their blog because with others reading it is more of the accountability concept. I think I blog for all of the above, I like to post things so our loved ones can keep up with some of the daily happenings, I like the thought of showing off my scrap projects for those that stop by and enjoy looking at them and I'm thinking I want to start an excercise routine which would be great to track on here so that I will feel like the few people that do stop by once in a while will need to be kept updated. I have heard of some people posting their weights and things on their blog when they are dieting so they could feel more accountable but I don't know if I want to put info like that out there! LOL

Hopefully everyone had a great Valentine's day...Johnny and I got to go out on a date, Maddie got to spend some time with Nanna and Pappa R. We went to Carrabba's for dinner, YUMMO! Good thing that we called ahead for a spot because when we got there we still had to wait 30 minutes but for those that didn't call ahead had almost a 3 hour wait!!! HOLY COW! Maddie got to go to Chuck E Cheese with Nanna and Pappa, she had so much fun! I have a few pics, just have to upload them, Maddie's face is so pink in them from running around and enjoying herself. Johnny and I went to the mall after dinner, brought back some memories from my mall rat days....didn't do anything for me though, I realized that there really isn't anything special about the mall like it used to be.

Hope everyone has a great week, I am off to do some laundry!

Love and Blessings

"But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

Matthew 9:13

0 comments: