OBEY NOW COMPLAIN LATER....
Great concept isn't it? Today at work I made the comment that I wish I could be one of the lucky people that always manage to burn out of the building at 3:15 when I am almost always there until 4. Granted, I am there late probably because I sit and talk with my folks, enjoy my stna's and try to do my best at everything but it seems like for the people that do everything fast get out and that is irritating.. when another nurse heard me say this she started talking about how getting out on time does not always mean that you have done what you needed to do during the day and was saying how sometimes work gets shoved off on her because one shift thinks they don't have enough time and other coworkers not getting along so they bounce it back and forth and than it eventually gets caught in the middle doing it. How irritating is that?!? This girl is so easy going, I rarely see her get upset and she made the comment that she just does it and when I told her that I'm not sure I could she said, "I just obey now and complain later so when I start to complain first you know that I am at my limit" In my opinion, that is a great attitude to have! Impressive! Do I think I can do it? Ummmm, not! BUT, I can try!
Hope everyone survived the wind storms, I got bare minimum amount of sleep last night because the wind was blowing so strong that I was afraid at any given moment there would be a tree on our car and to make matters worse my hip was hurting so bad I couldn't do anything to calm it down. I told Excedrin PM, icy hot, heating pad...nothing worked, my hip just wanted to growl and keep me up. So tonight I am hoping that I get some rest.
Love and Blessings!
The Lord says: "These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is made up only of rules taught by men. Therefore once more I will astound these people with wonder upon wonder; the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."
Isaiah 29:13-14
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Posted by The Richmond's at 8:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment