Praise!
Yesterday I got a call from the school that we applied to for Maddie that she "made the cut" as I like to call it and has a spot holding for her for the kindergarten class! YEAH! They will be calling in March to arrange for a screening day but when we toured and I asked the principal what Maddie needed to know she said that mostly she was going to be looking to see if Maddie can sit still, follow directions, etc. I worry that the fact that I have had her in a private sitter will work against her but we have been working with her and she catches on fast. I'm sure they take into account that when a child meets a new person they may or may not act like their self around them. Maddie is so finicky there is no telling if she will just walk up and say hey whats up or crawl into her shell and suck her thumb! LOL. Either way, I feel like this is the path God wants Maddie to travel right now. Thanks for all the prayers!
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Posted by The Richmond's at 7:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment