Happy Friday! For those of you that have the weekends off hope you have a good one, and for those of you poor suckers that have to work this weekend I feel for ya! Beware.....the moon is looking almost full, there is only a sliver left, which means the crazy bugs will be out!
Today I have a mess on my hands, I started this organizing thing in my scrap area and now the basement looks like a F3 tornado hit! Maddie was suppossed to clean up her mess or she would loose her movie but I explained to Johnny that its hard to tell her she can't have a movie for not cleaning up her mess when my mess is just as bad if not worse, honestly there is no telling where hers ends and mine begins! LOL Guess I should quit doing things on the computer and get some stuff done. Nahhhhh...
Have a great weekend all!
When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.
Proverbs 11:2
Friday, February 06, 2009
Posted by The Richmond's at 7:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment