Its Friday, what does everyone have planned for the weekend? I have to work so nothing exciting for us here, I think I heard Johnny mention that he has a take home final to take care of this weekend so he will be concentrating on that, his last class is TUESDAY!!!!!!! Saturday we are going to a chilli cook off at our church for our class fellowship.
Today I need to get busy around the house, I know, I always say that,lol. We will be having company next weekend for the graduation though so I have to get serious.
I've actually done some scrapping:


Have a great weekend everyone!
Love and Blessings
For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
Hebrews 4:12
Friday, February 20, 2009
Posted by The Richmond's at 6:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment