Random thoughts and saying a few prayers......
Yesterday Maddie's babysitter updated me to let me know that when she went for a colonoscopy before christmas it came back with some suspicous looking cells. Her doctor is sending the films off to a specialist at cleveland clinic to determine if it is just scar tissue from her chrone's disease or if they are precancerous. If they are precancerous she will have to have surgery and will be off for 4 weeks. I am praying that it will only be scar tissue because I care about her health, she has alot going on, both of her children are getting married,one in May and the other in August so she really doesn't want to have to worry about that right now and she can't really afford the loss of income for 4 weeks. So for that I hope everything works out. For my own selfish reasons I hope everything works out too because I have no idea what I will do with Maddie. I know, its selfish, but I have to plan too.
Next......these last few weeks until Johnny graduates is going to be really rough. His classes are jam packed all day, his hours will be next to nothing and I am already feeling the stress. Everyone keep us in your prayers that we survive ....I'm sure we will, its all in God's will but the stress is really getting to me. Another thing to add is that Johnny finds a job soon after graduation if not before ......I'm not asking for alot, just for our needs to be meet, hopefully the needs I want to be met isn't too much, lol.
One thing that I have learned in the last 4 years with Johnny being in school, I have had to rely on God alot, I feel like my faith has gotten stronger. I have definetly learned to just turn everything over to God and let him take control. If it is meant to be its meant to be, if we are meant to be in the house we will..things like that. I've learned to rely on friends to complain and cry to. I've learned that you don't need alot of material things to be happy, just the basics are great to have. I think that everyone goes through things for a reason, so I am hoping that with what we have been through in the last 4 years we have a nice reward coming. I don't want to be greedy, but you can get what I am trying to say.
So for those of you reading, all I ask is keep us in your prayers. =0) It would be much appreciated.
I'll leave you with a pic......
Love and Blessings
He mocks proud mockers but gives grace to the humble.
Proverbs 3:34
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Posted by The Richmond's at 6:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Your poor babysitter. I bet she's really worried.
I'll be praying for you and yours in the upcoming weeks. It sounds like you have a ton on your plates.
Good for you for giving it all to God.
Post a Comment