Did everyone has a nice relaxing weekend? The only thing we did was some team housework on Saturday but it already needs to be done again I think, hehe. Other than that we all just relaxed. I did some sleeping and some scrapping. I was off all last week so tomorrow is my first day back to work and I think I actually feel ready to go back. This was a good vacation, seemed to go on for a long time, I'm not sure how that works, sometimes it feels like it goes so quick and others it goes at a nice rate. Crazy Ohio weather here, today its raining and almost feels like spring. I don't get it.
Here are a few lo's for your enjoyment,lol...


Maddie has been a winey wine all weekend, very tempermental and trying. Yesterday she almost became a permanent fixture of the bottom step. Today she hasn't been too bad --I guess-- but I think the fact that I get to take her to the sitter makes me look forward to going to work tomorrow, LOL....sorry, have to be honest.
Have a great Monday!
Love and Blessings
But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.
1 Peter 3:15
Sunday, January 04, 2009
Posted by The Richmond's at 5:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment