Monday, December 08, 2008

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Happy Monday right? Hardly. I despise Mondays...today was a not so joyous day at work. Its QA week so there is added stress and I just felt grumpy from the jump.

It was a fun weekend with my mom and Bri...Maddie of course enjoyed her visit. Mom sent me home with Maddies Christmas stuff, can't wait for her to enjoy all of her goodies!

Maddie has been pretty adamant on the thought of Santa and when he is coming. The night that we put up the christmas tree she was insistant that Santa was coming the next day. For the next few days after that she would keep asking if Santa had come yet so I decided to make up a countdown for her. No surprise that the other day when it finally sunk in that Santa wouldn't be here for a few weeks yet she came downstairs and started to take the ornaments off the tree, I yelled, what are you doing?!?! She said--but its not Christmas yet, Santa won't be here for a few weeks--why does she have to be so literal at times?!?!?




I'm still plugging away at Christmas cards, I'm waiting for family pics to get back before mailing them and than after that they will be postal!

So what does everyone have planned for the week? This week I am off Thursday and Friday, Maddie needs to get her letter for Santa together and mailed, at some point I want her to go and visit Santa and have her pic taken, I need to get started on Buckeyes and do some house cleaning. Not sure how much I will get done but I'll try my best!

Thats it for now!
Love and Blessings

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.

Isaiah 40:28

1 comments:

Sassy Pam said...

The countdown you made is cute & so is Maddie in her Santa hat! :-)