Happy Friday everyone! This is my weekend to work so you know how that goes, nothing big planned .....but next weekend we will be having Christmas with the inlaws, I can't believe Christmas is coming soooooo fast!!!!! I keep saying that there just isn't enough time in the day or energy to do everything I need or want to do.
A while back my friend Angela from TSR tagged me on her blog to post 7 fun random facts about me and I intended to do it before now but its the whole time concept thing that I mentioned above. =0) I'm not sure if I can come up with 7 but I'll give it my best shot.
1--I despise putting up the christmas tree for some reason, when I was younger I loved it, as I get older I just can't get into it.
2--I still get excited for Christmas day and the thought of Santa Claus, even though hubby and I don't give gifts to each other anymore, at least now I have Maddie around to endulge with.
3--I treasure good times with family and friends
4--Sometimes while I am at work I will bust out in a kids tv show song, such at Wonderpets or a Backyardigans song
5--my favorite christmas songs are Jingle Bell Rock, Rockin around the Christmas Tree, I'm gettin nothing for Christmas, Chestnuts roasting over an open fire, Winter Wonderland
6--I am over sensitive and cry over the dumbest things sometimes
7--Ive been told that I can remember the words to just about any song I have ever heard, I often get "how in the world do you remember the words to that song?!?"
Our tree for now is just lights. Why? Because the other night what little ornaments we did have on it were taken down by Maddie. When I caught her taking ornaments and tossing them back in the box I asked her why she was doing that and she responded "because its not Christmas time, Santa isn't coming for a few weeks!" Geez!
I did get a chance to do some scrapping today, hope to post my work soon! Loving my TSR kit that I got the other day, so much good stuff to play with!
I noticed tonight when we went out that the moon is FULL, which means I am going to have a very exciting weekend at work I'm sure. I fully expect the alzheimer's patients to be wound up and ready to go. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Love and Blessings
Whoever loves money never has money enough; whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with his income. This too is meaningless.
Ecclesiastes 5:10
Friday, December 12, 2008
Posted by The Richmond's at 7:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hope work is not as bad as you thought. Great facts about yourself and to cute about Maddie with the ornaments.
Post a Comment