Let the countdown begin 9 DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS!
Well, this weekend wasn't TOO bad at work, the full moon didn't beat me down this time but I did have one of my favorite residents die, granted she was 100 but its still hard. Her sister who was also a resident died on Wednesday so say a prayer for this family, they are having a rough holiday season.
What does everyone have planned for the week? I need to get cards in the mail now that I have our pics, go to the grocery store and get things to make Buckeyes, make some cut outs with Maddie for Santa, I would love to take her to go see Santa, clean up around the house, wrap and make sure everything is ready for our christmas in Cortland this weekend and maybe even do some scrapping! This is going to be a busy week, my mind jumbles with alot to do and extra stimulation so I hope I get things accomplished!
Here are some more cards I got done: 



And a layout:
Wish me luck that I will get things accomplished today!
Love and Blessings!
Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.
Romans 12:11
Monday, December 15, 2008
Posted by The Richmond's at 6:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment