TGIF! Have a great weekend everyone!
The tree is semi up--I put it up Wednesday night but when it came to putting the lights on none of them worked and I wasn't going to go through each strand and see what was wrong, figured they are on sale almost everywhere and it would be less aggravation. So Thursday I stopped at Hobby Lobby, they were 2 for 5 and got the lights on last night. Maddie started to put ornaments on but the novelty was over fast, lol. Tonight I am hoping that we get it finished up, I've been taking some pics of her decorating the tree and I am still trying to figure out how to get a good one of her with just the lights. I'm also thinking of punching out some snowflakes for her to put on the tree but we shall see.
Maddie is SOOOO excited for christmas this year, every day she thinks is the day Santa is coming. Last night we were watching TV and she came down the steps and said, are there presents? Did Santa come? LOL--this is going to be a LOOOONNNNNGGGGG month! Tonight I am going to make up a chart for her with a bag of santa stickers, I am thinking every day she can put a santa on a spot and when she doesn't have any more santas she will know its Christmas. Same concept as an advent calandar I guess but nothing special designated to each day.
Tomorrow we are going to Lima to see my mom and Bri, Maddie will be thrilled when we tell her in the morning!
Here's a pic to wrap things up, I took this awhile back with my cell phone, finally remembered to email it to myself. 
Love and Blessings!
But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Corinthians 15:57
Friday, December 05, 2008
Posted by The Richmond's at 4:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
She is too cute in that photo. My Maddie has a green/red paper chain hanging in her room by her bed, like the one's we use to decorate our rooms with (okay maybe that was just me). She pulls a link off every night when she goes to bed and when there are no more then it is Christmas.
Hey I tagged you on my blog go check it out.
love that photo of your little girl SO CUTE!
Post a Comment