Happy Tuesday!
Hope everyone had a great weekend, we had a visit with Nanna and Pappa Richmond, Maddie had a GREAT time! We also got to meet Uncle Josh's girlfriends son Evan. What a cutie!!!! Maddie and Evan had a blast!
Today I ended up staying home from work because Maddie woke up and started throwing up. I'm starting to wonder if she doesn't have a little bit of acid reflux going on, we ate late last night and it was something with tomato sauce, of course she was ok after a few hours running around asking to go to Darla's. Hmm, go figure. Not that I don't enjoy staying home with her but its a day pay ...I have a vacation day I can take but I'm running low on those too. Wahhhh!!!
Official date for Johnny's graduation: March 1st! WOO-HOO!
Nothing else exciting in the Richmond house.
Scrappy Time:



Love and Blessings
Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
1 John 4:11
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Posted by The Richmond's at 4:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Nice layouts!
Great layouts. Glad that you guys had a good visit.
well i hope she feels better . my son does the same thing with tacos .so those are out of our menu. i love the layouts!
Post a Comment