Happy Monday! (is there such a thing?)
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Nothing to exciting this weekend in the Richmond house, I had to work so that left Daddy and Maddie with quality time together. I'm a little excited to go to work today (holy cow what am I sayin?LOL) I am going to learn how to do MDS's--in the nursing world its a form of billing method, determines how much mula you can get for the care of one person. I'm just happy to be able to learn how to do something new and this will give me the chance to be able to do something other than working on the floor all the time.
Here are a few cards that I have been working on, trying to get my christmas cards done sooner than later! =0)


Have a great day all!
Love and blessings!
The wicked man earns deceptive wages, but he who sows righteousness reaps a sure reward.
Proverbs 11:18
Monday, November 03, 2008
Posted by The Richmond's at 6:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Amy those cards are all beautiful. I especially like the one with the reindeer.
Beautiful cards Amy. I like the reindeer too!
Really cute cards Amy!
Post a Comment