Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend!
It rained all day Saturday until I left work and than it was SNOWING! The other cool thing is that I got gas for 1.69 this weekend, WOO-HOO!!!! How freakin COOL is that!
So after the doc appointment this weekend we sat down and made up a behavior modification chart for Maddie. She can earn 25 points a day for good behavior and lose 30 points a day for bad behavior. Now we have to think of rewards....the only thing I have come up with so far is an extra movie at bedtime on a friday or saturday when she doesn't have to wake up early the next day. Any suggestions???
This is beat Michigan week ....GO BUCKS!
Love and Blessings!
In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
Proverbs 16:9
Monday, November 17, 2008
Posted by The Richmond's at 9:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
How about letting her pick out a SMALL toy or maybe an extra little treat before bedtime.
Post a Comment