I hope everyone had a good weekend!! Work was pretty much an uneventful one....little bit of a fiasco with getting a resident back from somewhere but because I like my job I can't go into specifics. Never a dull moment that is for sure. LOL
Yesterday we signed Maddie up for Ballet. She had to chose between gymnastics and ballet because the waiting period between the classes was too long. Had they been back to back I would have let her take both. She chose ballet..no surprise I guess, she kept yelling oh I want to be a ballerina! I was really happy when I found out that her previous teacher is going to be her teacher this year....everyone loves Ms Kelly!!! She had said last year that she wasn't going to do it this year because her hubby came back from deployment, she has a 2 y/o little boy that was in Maddies gymnastics last year and she wanted to put him in soccer and be a soccer mom, and she wanted to get pregnant right away. No surprise when they told me at the registration that she was coming back to teach even though she is pregnant. Now I just need to find Maddie some ballet shoes...that was one good thing about gymnastics, no shoes required! I'm sure this will be fun for her, shes going to have to be disciplined enough to stay calm and focused, it will be interesting to see if she can do it!
I am fighting off a cold....so today I am going to spend my day off trying to do minimal energy exertion, lol. I need to drop some things off at the library, I've done a load of laundry, if I feel up to it I will clean the bathrooms which is much needed and considering he was company coming this weekend I have to clean at least one, lol.
Enjoy your day!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Posted by The Richmond's at 9:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment