Friday, August 29, 2008

TGIF!!!!!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!! It is expected to be really nice here, Nana and Pappa Richmond are coming to visit and we plan a visit to the zoo! If it is as nice as they say it will be the animals should be very active which is always fun! Linda and I plan on a trip to Archiver's..yipee!!! I'm hoping they have the new Scenic Route papers, I'm really itching to get ahold of them to set aside for when Maddie starts school.

Wow, who would have known that all I needed to do to get Maddie to clean up is tell her Nanna and Pappa are coming and they can't come if the house is messy. Girlie got her stuff cleaned up in rapid time!

I can't believe September is in a few days, Labor Day is Monday!! Wow. I'm looking forward to the cool fall days and the smell of leaves in the air. Mmmmmmm.. I have to work Monday, bummer ....Johnny is home with Maddie, if I would have planned it better I probably could have managed to find someone to work for me but oh well, at least I will get holiday pay. =0P

Time to go finish getting the house presentable for visitors tomorrow!

0 comments: