Sunday, April 19, 2009

Well, the good news is the weekend is over, the bad news is I still have to work tomorrow! Today was HORRIBLE!!! I had one of my alzheimer residents grabbing on to me and following me all over the place,getting into my cart when I was trying to crush pills, you name it. Than I had another incident with another one of my people that ended up with me sending him to the hospital and his wife mad at me because I didn't wait for her to call back and give me "permission" to send him out. I pretty much told her its my judgement, I'm not letting him suffer and so I sent him. Next,one of my guys had an incident last night and his roommate was giving me the "low down" on what happened and it wasn't good so I had to write that up. Finally, one of the other nurses and a housekeeper were fighting and I had to monitor the situation until the housekeeping supervisor arrived. GRRRRRRR....I wanted to find someone to work for me soooo bad tomorrow but we know the scoop on that.

Hoping tomorrow is better that is for sure!







My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge.

Psalm 62:7

0 comments: