From the mouths of babes....
Its not secret that hubby isn't working but we really try not to talk about the stress of it around Maddie, after all, she is a kid and doesn't need to try to deal with adult issues. She isn't dumb though, she's picked up on the fact that Daddy stays home all day and he tells her when he is trying to find a job or going for an interview. With this last fiasco she must have caught a tail end of conversation with me telling hubby to try not to stress out to much, the recruiter didn't say the company was taking the job away all together or didn't want him anymore, just working out a few kinks as to when he can start. In the meantime he is still looking but the problem seems to be with the economy alot of job postings have either been placed on hold or removed. These are things that are out of our control though. We just have to continue to place faith in God that He will direct us and provide for us as he always has. So on to Maddie....for the last few days she has been really focused on the job issue and the other night was walking all around the house "looking for Daddy's job". Of course it does get a little irritating when she keeps asking over and over if the job is still lost, if someone took it or however else she phrases it. I know she's a kid and doesn't know that its irritating a stressful situation but still, shoosh! LOL
I'm trying to get the house under control, decided that if I come home from work and do something before I let myself get lazy and relax for the evening I might have better luck. I'm realizing though that the carpets are in major need of attention, so Tuesday when I am off or the weekend I hope to get around to that.
Its a beautiful day, hubby and Maddie have been outside doing stuff all day. For now I am just trying to let my feet and back recover from work.
Have a great evening!
Love and Blessings!
Praise the LORD, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Psalm 103:1
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Posted by The Richmond's at 5:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment