School update:
Today Maddie and I toured another branch of the school we have been looking at and I LOVED it! This is going to be so good for Maddie if she is accepted. They teach reading with phonics, bible verses every week, starting the day off with prayer and fellowship, how great would that be? Again, I'm not knocking public schools, we are in a good district so that isn't why we are chosing the private school option but its the daycare snafu that makes private school the better choice right now. So, after the tour today I decided we are going to go for it. We got Maddie's birth certificate in the mail today, thursday she is going for her boosters and Friday I am going to take the application in. Open enrollment starts in February and it is first come first serve so if she makes it they will be calling us to set up a time for testing and I think that they tell you pretty much on the spot if you are accepted or not. Keep the prayers coming!
Johnny goes for the interview with the headhunter tomorrow so keep him in your thoughts as well.
American Idol starts tonight! Yay! Love watching these first few weeks with the good, horrible and hilarious! LOL
I haven't done much in the scrapping world lately, I need to get back on track. Today was my day off but it sure didn't feel like it. I'm exhausted and I didn't really do anything!
Much Love!
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."
Matthew 7:7
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Posted by The Richmond's at 8:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment