Only 7 days until Christmas!
Ok, so.....as far as my list goes, buckeyes are made, chex mix is made. Cards? Uh...yeah, they are going out, I'm not sure what it is with me and getting things in the mail but it just doesn't happen. We are getting ready to head out to go see the in laws so I expect to have plenty 'o pics when we get back!
Weather is expected to be kinda ify this weekend, pray for our safe travels.
House is still a wreck! Maybe I'll get to it before Christmas!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Love and Blessings
There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. What you have said in the dark will be heard in the daylight, and what you have whispered in the ear in the inner rooms will be proclaimed from the roofs.
Luke 12:2-3
Friday, December 19, 2008
Posted by The Richmond's at 5:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Fabulous scriptures!
Post a Comment