With everything that is running through my mind lately I have been trying to scrap my worries away, its either that or suffer a horrible panic attack and I am trying to avoid that so....


AGGHHH Stupid dog!
Last night Reese ate an entire loaf of bread! I just went to the store earlier that day! Let me just tell you that she is lucky to be alive today...I know, over a loaf of bread right? Well, with the mula situation lately that loaf of bread might as well have been a hundred dollars. I was so upset! Yeah, I know she's a dog, its to be expected but it doesn't make it any easier to deal with. Needless to say she got some quality time outside until I went to bed and Johnny rescued her. I'll get over it, I guess.
Until next time.......
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD.
Psalm 150:6
Friday, September 19, 2008
Posted by The Richmond's at 10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
THose are some great pages...love the colors!
Post a Comment