Surviving Ike:
I hope that everyone has survived Ike and the aftermath without too much damage. Sunday night we got the wind and rain, wow the wind was amazing! They say that the wind was up to 75 mph, wow! Fortunatly for us we didn't get any damage but unfortunatly for our neighbor a tree fell on their house! Many people lost power and are still waiting for their power to be restored, thankfully we never lost our power either. I'm very thankful that we were spared any of the stress from Ike, I think it would have been more than I could handle right now. I did take pics of the neighbors house, he has alot of trees on his property and it seemed like every time we looked out the window there were more pieces of tree laying everywhere and than all of the sudden I heard hubby calling from upstairs, that tree just fell on his house!


Here are a few cards that I made for a friend at work. I made a set of cards for another girl that is leaving and she kept commenting she is a stationary junkie so I decided to make up a few cards for her. 


Have a great day!
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.
1 Chronicles 16:34
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Posted by The Richmond's at 6:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment