Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Unfortunately for Maddie sensitive skin comes to her from both sides. From Daddy's side comes a metal sensitivity and I think she has it. When Maddie got her ears pierced she didn't have any problems with the set they put in so I thought we got lucky. When it was time to be able to change them I got her some earrings from Claire's...nope...I went to change them and clean her ears and her poor little ears bled. Ok, so back in go the originals they pierced her ears with. Well, eventually those got lost so I got her some from Target. The first pair I got her was fine, didn't seem to bother her at all and they came up missing. So once again I got her a 4 pack of earrings (Target) and at first they seemed to be fine. Until I checked on them and couldn't find one. At least I THOUGHT it wasn't there...I noticed yellow green puss and the earring buried in her ear so I had to push it through, clean it up and get some ointment on it. (Does this sound familiar Mom? ) So I am going to find some good earrings for her...or order from the same place that MIL orders her jewelry from and see how it goes. I really don't want to have to let them close. She really seems to enjoy her earrings. What a bummer!

0 comments: