Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thursday is Maddie's reattempt at getting her teeth fixed at the dentist. I am HOPING that the last visit got her used to the laughing gas and everything else and that this time she will do it w/o any probs. She was complaining about an earache and we took her to the doc only for the doc to say her ears looked fine but her teeth were another story. The doc told her she needed to go to the dentist and let them take care of it and I have been showing her my fillings and telling her she will get diamonds in her mouth. I know, a little drastic, but hey, if it gets her to go and let them do it I'll take it! Otherwise we will have to take her to a pediatric dentist and pay mass amounts I am sure for the work that she needs done. Not to mention I have already called around and with my work schedule it is going to be insane trying to find the time to get her in. So lets all say a little prayer that everything goes smooth that day! Oh, I told her I would take her to pick out a little toy too...I know, she doesn't need anything but I'm grabbing at straws people!

0 comments: