Thursday, May 29, 2008

Just got back from the dentist ....Maddie, Maddie, Maddie, what are we going to do with this girl? She did really well at first, seemed like she was going to go through like a champ, but when they started working on her she freaked out --it was worse this time than last time and there was more work done last time! She cried and cried and cried, fighting, back arched in the air, you name it. When it was all done I heard the dentist and assistant make the statement "eat that frog" ...I asked them what that meant and they said that is what they say when they do something hard right out of the gate so they were thinking the rest of the day should run smooth. LOL. I sure hope so for them, its actually embarrassing to see how Maddie acts up. 2 down, 2 to go. Oh boy.

0 comments: