I've been on vacation all week and Maddie has pretty much been a mouthy terror. I'm beginning to think she doesn't like it when I take vacation...I always seem to be punished the most when I keep her home with me all week. I'm starting to think vacations will have a whole new meaning when she starts school! No, I'm not rushing her to go to school per say and I do like spending time with her but sometimes a quiet day means alot!
Tomorrow is another dentist appointment....bright and early 7am appt...I'm hoping that this time won't be as bad as last time with the whole pink nose laughing gas thing now that she has actually lived through a procedure. Nothing is ever for sure with Maddie though! She's been talking about it today and has said several times that she won't be afraid and she is going to just sit back and close her eyes, yeah yeah, heard this before so I won't believe it until I see it!
Maddie and I had our first trip to the library today! I've been getting an itch to do some reading so I thought this was the perfect time to take her too. Problem was, I haven't been to a library in so long I was clueless! I didn't know what books to get for her and I was clueless for me too...I found a book that looks interesting...I'll let you know when I'm done how it turned out.
Goodnight!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Posted by The Richmond's at 10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment