Things to be thankful for:
First --it was a beautiful day today, 81 degrees! Maddie had a blast playing outside all day, minus nap time she lived outside. It amazes me how she can entertain herself with her imagination. She enjoyed her bubbles, planted dandilions in her mudbox (until we get some sand in it, lol) brought me a worm, so much fun for a little girl!
2nd--this is selfish but I found my mp3 player!!! I thought I lost it last weekend and have been tearing up things around here looking for it. Just when I was about to give up and start saving for a new one I found it in a pile of clothes today, yay!!
3rd--I am greatful that our basic needs are met, we have a roof over our head, food for the table and love for each other. We might be behind on things but I have FAITH that God will pull us through this and Johnny will find something soon!
4th--I got some house cleaning and scrapping done today!
Happy Day!
Love and Blessings
Whoever loves money never has money enough; whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with his income. This too is meaningless.
Ecclesiastes 5:10
*the closing verses are completly at random that I get in my email from a website, sometimes it amazes me the timing of a verse...
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Posted by The Richmond's at 7:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment