Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Say a little prayer...

Tomorrow was going to be Johnny's first day at work, was is the key word. Today he got a call from the recruiter saying, I have some good news and bad news. The good news is your drug test came back clean, the bad news is that there seems to have been some confusion with HR and you can't start tomorrow. Are you kidding? Am I stuck in a bad dream? Is this a cruel joke? The recruiter said she doesn't know much information yet herself but that the company seemed to feel pretty confident that he would start next week. It is a combination of paperwork and the fact that they did a massive layoff awhile back and there was some confusion with how many techs could be called back and how many could be hired. So, for now, its back to square one. I just hope that everything comes together soon and we get good news sooner than later. The recruiter never "took" the job away, never said they were taking it away, changing their mind, not going to hire at this time so there is still hope. I just know my fuse is getting short, stress is going to be the death of me. Just when I thought I could see the light at the end of the tunnel this had to happen. I pray that everyone we owe money to continues to be patient, not as if we have been communicating with them per say but God has helped us this far in my opinion so I'm sure He will continue to guide us and provide us with what we need.

Did I mention tonight will be a Xanax night? I feel the panic attack brewing already.

Thanks in advance for all of your thoughts and prayers.

I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.

Psalm 119:11

0 comments: