Praise! Amen! HE GOT THE JOB!
So last night was crazy, I dropped my phone into a glass of soda! Ack! I tried to see if it would dry out but figured if I have insurance on it I may as well go ahead and pay the deductible, I have a feeling it wasn't going to dry out and start working anyways. My own stupid fault that it happened, I had the phone balancing on a glass and when I stood up I knocked it in. At first when I couldn't find my phone I didn't give it any thought and than I got this lump in my throat and I kept saying, please don't let my phone be in that cup....but guess what, it was in the cup! :O( So today at work I got my replacement phone, lost everything on my old phone though, bummer!
So today while I was going through phone withdrawal at work Johnny had his interview at 9. I eventually called to check on him and of course he forgot that my phone was dead so he was texting me about the interview. He said that it went really well and that he would probably hear something by the end of the day....by 2ish the company made an offer and so on Monday he has to go do his drug test and will be starting by wednesday or thursday, woo-hoo!!!!! We are so releived!!!! We have alot of catching up to do on bills!
This weekend we are in Lima with Grammy and Grampy...the easter bunny is coming! LOL
Have a great weekend!
Love and Blessings!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Posted by The Richmond's at 8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment