Happy Monday! (ha, who am I kidding?)
What does everyone have planned for this week? I had a LONG day at work today, got home after 6 (YIKES!) Now I feel like its time to go to bed only to go back to work tomorrow. GRRRRRRR. Nothing big planned this week, need to get a few things done around the house, get some bills taken care of and enjoy my days off on Thursday and Friday.
We got the van back today! Whoop Whoop! Although the service has been great at Carmax I sure hope that I don't have to go back and see them anytime soon. This is my first experience with a used car, keep thinking, oh no, did I get a lemon? ( I know, I'm so positive right?) So hopefully this will be the last of any problems we have with it, Johnny is the one that took the loaner back and got the van, he said Maddie was THRILLED to have her movie back! LOL --she is hopelessly addicted to watching a movie while we are running around and I have to admit I am too because she is quiet! LOL
One of my co-workers is really struggling right now. She is young (26) recently divorced with a precious 5 year old boy. She is a christian, really trying to get her life on track, wants to be God driven and really grow in her walk with Him but today she broke. She is having a really hard time with the fact that her little boy actually prays for a Daddy (even though he has a Daddy that isn't that active necessarily, every other weekend only) that will be in his family and maybe give him a brother or sister to play with. I think that it is because of this that she really tries to find a relationship to rush into not realizing that in the end it is probably doing more harm than good to both her and her child. My heart broke for her today when she started crying, you could just see the pain that she is feeling for her child and herself. She is really worried about finding a good influence for her son to have in his life, I would love for them to come over, I'm sure Johnny wouldn't have a problem with spending some time with the little boy (on top of work, school and other responsibilities he has time right? LOL) She got some pretty good advice from another divorced single parent that we work with but I just pray that God heals her heart so she can focus on her walk with God and her son. It also made me very grateful for my wonderful husband, I really don't know what I would do without his unconditional love and support.
Ok, on a more positive note, I have done a little scrapping .....


Also, congrats to my good friends Megan and Dean, they are expecting and due Sept 26th (the day after my birthday!) How exciting! You guys are going to be great parents!
Have a great night!
Love and Blessings!
This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live.
Deuteronomy 30:19
Monday, February 02, 2009
Posted by The Richmond's at 7:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment