Sunday, January 18, 2009

The weekend is coming to an end, hopefully everyone had a nice relaxing weekend. Tomorrow is back to work.....oh glorious Monday! Hopefully I will get the van back tomorrow, our loaner is nice but its also SMALL and I'm used to the van.

I finally let Maddie go out yesterday for a little bit because I was SOOOOO tired of listening to her beg. I know it was really cold out but I just bundled her up and let her go, figured I could at least get a few pics. LOL, call it the scrapper in me, just couldn't pass it up.





Other than that nothing exciting for us this weekend, I actually made it to church today, yay me! I really felt the "pull" to go and it felt really good to go. I have really been slacking on it because I just don't have the energy half the time but it was time to quit making excuses and just go. Besides, Maddie LOVES going! The message at service really spoke to me, and there was an awesome suggestion. Pastor suggested to keep a spritual or grateful journal and list praises no matter how small the praise and when you are having a rough patch you can pick up your journal and read what you have had to be thankful for in the past. Isn't that awesome? I know with me sometimes I get so down on everything bad that is happening that I forget all of the little good things that has happened in my life. So I guess for the more pessimist people like me in the world this would be a great idea.

Have a great night!
Love and Blessings

If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

2 Corinthians 5:17

0 comments: