Monday, January 26, 2009

Its Monday!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! It was my weekend to work so nothing exciting. It was a quiet weekend at work though, that's always good right? ;0)

The beginning of a new week, what does everyone have planned?

I am off tomorrow (praise!) I have a few errands to take care of but other than that I just want to do some serious vegging.

Johnny ordered his cap and gown today (praise!) every day we get closer to graduation it gets more exciting for me!

Other than that there is nothing big planned for the week, I need to do some SERIOUS house cleaning.....good thing we don't usually get drop in visitors, they would go into a state of shock to see the mess here, LOL. Although, anyone is welcome to come over but just remember, you have been warned! :0P

We are expecting a snow storm tonight and tomorrow they are saying snow and ice, eek! Let's hope not!

Have a great week all!
Love and blessings!

By faith Abraham, even though he was past age -- and Sarah herself was barren -- was enabled to become a father because he considered him faithful who had made the promise.

Hebrews 11:11

0 comments: