Hope everyone had a great weekend! This was my weekend to work so we all know how that goes, it wasn't to hectic though, pretty nice and fairly calm just like the way a weekend should be. =0) Next weekend we will be in Lima visiting with Grammy and Grampy H!
Holy cow I can't believe that it is Dec 1st!!! Where has the year gone? We will be dating things 2009 before we know it! I am done shopping for Maddie, just have to pick up a few gift cards for the nieces and we will be all set!
What does everyone have planned for the week? I am off Tuesday so I hope to get the tree up, with Thanksgiving being a week later than usual it seems like I really need to hurry up with it already. Have I ever mentioned how much I really don't like putting up the tree? Stringing the lights, putting on ornaments, I like to enjoy it for the most part, but than only to have to take everything down. Humph, sound like a scrooge don't I? I also need to get cracking on making Buckeyes, chex mix and chocolate covered pretzels for my goodie bags at work. I was going to try to make something crafty homemade for a few of the girls but I don't know if I will get around to that or not.
I've actually had a little bit of time here and there to scrap....




Here are some birthday cards that I made for some girls at work....

Hope everyone has a great week!
Love and Blessings
In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
Proverbs 16:9
Monday, December 01, 2008
Posted by The Richmond's at 7:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great layouts and cards. I don't know where this year has gone either. The older I get the faster the time flies.
Your layouts are great! Love the funny faces.
I especially love the Funny Face LO but they are all terrific and the cards are gorgeous.
We don't have our tree up yet. I haven't been feeling well and decorating the tree just feels like one more thing. YKWIM? I want to put it up when it feels special.
Good for you for being almost done your shopping. You sound very on the ball.
Post a Comment