Hello!!!
Hope everyone is having a good week, Happy Hump Day!
I've been fighting a yuck bug all week, started last week and even though I don't feel horrible I don't feel that great either, know what I mean?
Nothing to exciting going on in the Richmond house, Maddie is still being her high energy mouthy diva self, lol.
Check out this card organizer I made...everyone who knows me knows that I always have the intention of making a card for something/someone or pulling a card out of my stash to send out for something but never remember to get it out on time. I am hoping that this will help me with both areas, I really like how this came out. 

Rainy yucko day here, hope everyone has a great day!
Until next time, Richmond Out!
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."
Psalm 91:1-2
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
Posted by The Richmond's at 7:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
This is very nice!!!!
Post a Comment