Happy Tuesday!
I'm off today so I'm up and putzing around, changed the look of my blog...thought the leaves were pretty cool, hope everyone likes it. =0)
Today I want to go pick out a pumpkin for us to carve this weekend, fun fun! Roasted pumpkin seeds, yum!
Tomorrow is Johnny's senior project presentation, let's all say a little prayer that everything goes through without any disaster. His group has worked really hard on it and from what I have heard they are doing the best out of the groups and have set the standard for what the other groups need to do. I know they will pass with everything they have done --they have to if they hope to graduate at the end of next term. Yep, He starts his LAST term next month!!! I can't believe it, its finally coming to an end, all the hard work will be paying off! (Or at least that is what I pray for!)
Have a great day everyone!
Its CHILLY here right now, stay warm!
Love and Blessings!
If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and he in God.
1 John 4:15
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Posted by The Richmond's at 7:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment