Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Friday! I'm off this weekend so that makes it even better! No big plans, no traveling plans, we were thinking of going to see my mom but this weekend she will be out of town with family. Johnny will probably be in crash mode with this being finals week, he can take a short breath before starting his LAST term!--I know, it gets tiring hear me say that over and over, lol.

Here are some LO's I did with my Scraproom Kits.







Have a great weekend everyone!

Love and Blessings--
This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

1 John 4:10

1 comments:

Kristen H said...

What a cute little blessing you have. Your photos and pages are real nice. I also enjoy the passages on each of your posts.
Have a great day!