Happy Friday!
Hope everyone has a great weekend. Today hubby took off from work so he could enjoy a day of relaxing before school starts back up on monday. We were thinking of going and getting a few movies to watch but other than that we are just hanging out. Today is payday for me so I have to go get my check and later on is trick or treat. I might do some minimal housework but nothing to major. I would definetly like to do some scrapping!
Speaking of scrapping...I haven't been having much luck with getting a layout done so I've moved on to working on cards. Christmas cards mostly....I figure with the amount that I would like to make I should get started. I've been making 4 of the same design....I usually like to make a variety of cards to send out rather than mass produce all of the same kind. I'm not entirely stuck to that idea though, if while I am playing around I come up with something I really like I will probably end up making more of that one design. Who knows with me, I just enjoying playing around to see what I can come up with. Here is one set:
I've made a few more sets, I just need to take pics and get them uploaded!
Here are the halloween cards I made for our nieces from Maddie:
The embellies are from Mike's, I couldn't resist when I saw them!
I am anxiously waiting for the reveal at The Scraproom, I can't wait to see what is coming for November!
Have a great day everyone!
Love and blessings!
But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.
Titus 3:4-7
Friday, October 31, 2008
Posted by The Richmond's at 7:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Amy those cards are super cute! Love your blog.
Post a Comment