Saturday, September 27, 2008

Positive thoughts and prayers please...

Ok, so I know it might be a silly prayer request BUT is there really such thing as a silly prayer? Here's the deal. With the whole Jeep fiasco that happened yesterday we discovered that the cooling fan isn't coming on and it won't even turn freely when you try to do it manually. This is good news and bad news. The reason why it is good news is because we originally thought that the reason why the car was going through so much coolant and acting crazy is because the head gasket was about to blow and if that was the case there is nothing we were going to do. The Jeep has lived a good life, has plenty of miles on it and I'm not interested in the high dollar maintenace. With it being the cooling fan we called and got a price on the parts and Johnny is going to work on it today. Bad news, its 100 bucks. That's 100 bucks that we really don't have but there is nothing to do but to just suck it up and get it taken care of. Advantage--if Johnny does it than we save huge amounts of mark up that it would be if we took it to the garage to be taken care of. Disadvantage--sometimes when Johnny works on things if everything doesn't go as according to plan in his mind he gets upset and throws a tantrum. LOL, I know I'm airing his dirty laundry but anyone that really knows him knows this is a fact of life with him, he even agreed with me last night when I said to him, "I hope there are minimal tantrums with this project". LOL...Its all out of love! So lets all say a silent prayer today that this project goes without to much chaos.

For your viewing pleasure:


Until next time, Richmond out!
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.

Proverbs 31:30

0 comments: